Contains gluten and dairy
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Milky bar white chocolate ( broken up into white chocolate chip sizes)
- 60g margarine or butter melted
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence1-2 teaspoons milk if required
1. Preheat over to 180
2. Combine flour, sugar and white chocolate chips in bowl. Make well in centre
3. Add melted butter, egg and vanilla and stir to combine. Mixture should be slightly sticky. If too dry add 1-2 teaspoons of milk.
4. Place heaped dessert spoon of mixture onto baking tray (allow room for spending)
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly golden.
6. Leave on baking tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool.
Rockcakes freeze well.
Picture shows a double batch. One made with milky bar white chocolate (food intolerant friendly), the other made with sultanas (more traditional), to give family and visitors who not food intolerant a choice. It is easy to prepare and cook both together.