Serves 4- 6
- 1 tablespoon suitable oil
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 kg of BUTTERNUT PUMPKIN
- 1 leek
- 4 cups of homemade stock (vegetable or chicken made from suitable ingredients see Basic Stock)
- Heat oil, add chopped onion and garlic, cook on medium until softened.
- Add pumpkin then cover with stock
- Bring to the boil. Then simmer until vegetables are soft.
- In batches transfer to blender and whiz until smooth. Return to sauce pan and place over low heat.
error: Content is protected !!