- 2 Cup of Small Asparagus (S) fresh, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 up of green beans trimmed and cut in half
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1.5 Tablespoon of butter or suitable DF alternative
- 1/8 teaspoon of citric acid
- Optional add a little cream (dairy tolerated)
1 Blanch Asparagus for 2 minutes or until just softened. Meanwhile steam or microwave green beans for about 3-4 minutes, until just softened. Drain
2 In a medium heated pan add butter (or DF spread) and garlic and citric acid.
3 Toss through Asparagus and Green Beans.