- 500g fresh lamb mince
- 1 tbsp each Chives and parsley
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1/3 cup white bread crumbs (or suitable Gluten free/wheat free alternative e.g. crushed plain rice crackers – Sakata)
- Salt to taste (approx ½-1 tsp)
- Place ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together with your hands until combined.
- Divide into 4 large balls, and then in ⅓rd again to make 12 koftas.
- Cook on low heat in a frying pan with non gm canola oil (or other low salicylate oil) so as not to brown too much.