Contains gluten and dairy
For 4 People you need
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread Standard or suitable Gluten Free e.g. Genius GF Bread
- A little butter for cooking
- Beat egg, vanilla (and if using cinnamon) in shallow dish. Stir in milk.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased fry pan medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Optional 1/4 teaspoon CINAMMON* (Liberal Diet)
Drizzled with a little Maple Syrup (pure not the fake stuff)
or topped with plain yoghurt, heated peeled pear or pear in syrup and a drizzle of pure Maple Syrup