- 4 John Dory fillets or Goldband Snapper or other white very fresh
- ¼ cup (35g) rice flour
- 60g df spread (e.g. Nuttelex) or butter dairy allowed
- 1/4 teaspon of citric acid
- 1 tablespoon chives or finely chopped parsley
1. Pat fish fillets dry with paper towel and dust with flour, shaking off any excess.
2. Melt half of butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. When starting to sizzle, add fish fillets and cook for 2 minutes each side, until tender and golden. Remove to warm plates.
3. Add remaining butter and citric acid to pan, increase heat to high and stir for 1 minute, until well combined. Stir through parsley or chives. Serve fish with side, and spoon over sauce.