3 parsnips peeled and quartered lengthways
2 tablespoons of rice bran or canola oil
Sea Salt for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place parsnips in a large pan of cold salted water, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, rinse under cold water and dry well on paper towel.
- Toss parsnips with oil and season with sea salt.
- Place on the baking tray and roast for 35-40 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden and tender.
Picture source – good housekeeping
Recipe adapted from roast parsnip recipe on taste.