Med -Higher salicylates, contains gluten
- 4 pears peeled, cored and diced
- 2 cups rhubarb (4 stalks), diced (S)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup (pure not the fake stuff)
- 2 teaspoons df spread (Nuttelex or other suitable)
- 1¼ cups oats
- ½ cup plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place pears, rhubarb, sugar and water in a saucepan, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes until softened.
- Spoon fruit into an ovenproof dish.
- Combine the maple syrup and df spread in a small bowl and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 seconds.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats and flour. Stir in the maple syrup mixture, mixing until the crumble resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Spread over fruit and bake for 20–30 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot