See recipe in RPAH Allergy Unit Friendly Food Cookbook for a Gluten free and Dairy free version.
For this version you need
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives sliced
- 1 1/4 cup of self raising flour (sifted), or GF flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of canola or rice bran oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 medium sized white potatoe peeled washed and dried – then grated by hand or in a food processor (and squashed to remove excess moisture)
- 1 cup of cottage cheese (or if tolerated MILD TASTY CHEESE ^)
Combine ingredients in bowl. Only grate potato and put into mixture close to cooking.
Place mixture in a greased pyrex dish or other suitable
Cook at moderate temperature (180 C) for 45 minutes.