Contains gluten (oats), dairy free optional
- 1 can of pear in syrup (825 grams) drained and chopped into 1.5 to 2 cm chunks
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Place the chopped pears in a suitable sized baking dish.
- Cook on HIGH in microwave for 2 minutes or until warmed through.
- In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Mix with fingertips until it resembles an even crumb texture.
- Top the apple with the crumb mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown.