Contains gluten, df optional
For 4 people you need
- 4 pears, peeled, cored, diced (or equivalent tinned pears in syrup)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cup(90g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup(60g) unprocessed oat bran
- 1/2 cup(110g) brown sugar
- 50 g butter diced or suitable No Dairy Spread (e.g. Nuttelex)
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Combine pear, caster sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan. Heat on low for 5 minutes, until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Divide pear mixture between six 1-cup ovenproof ramekins or cups.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process until mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle oat mixture over pears. Bake for 20 minutes, until top is golden.