Microwave Vanilla Rice Pudding
Serves: 2 -3
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup (250ml) milk (or 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup cream)
- 3 Tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 – 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
Preparation:5min › Cook:10min › Extra time:10min resting › Ready in:25min
- In a suitably-sized microwave safe bowl, mix together the rice and egg and then add in everything else. Mix it all together well.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, then at half power for 8 minutes – stirring it every few minutes.
- Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.