Leek and Potato Frittata
- 1 tsp suitable oil
- ¼ white potato peeled and sliced
- 1/4 small leek or spring onion or spring onion tips* (or onion if tolerated)
- 2 eggs
- handful fresh parsley
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the potatoes and leeks sauté them for 4-5 minutes or until they are softened.
- Beat eggs then add the eggs and parsley gently stir around the pan until the eggs begin to set.
- Carefully turn the frittata over and cook for a further minute, or until cooked through.
- Transfer to a warmed plate and serve immediately.