Makes 8 rissoles.
- 500 grams lamb mince
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup thinly diced shallot (or mixture of chives and parsley)
- 1 slice of bread (can leave out for gluten free, or use a suitable gf alternative)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of suitable oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix ingredients together in a glass bowl the shape into 8 rissoles
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
made and photographed by Sarah May 2016