Moderate Salicylates and glutamates.
- 1/2 cup medium CARROT (S)cut into small dice
- 1 cup frozen PEA (G) or peas and corn (S)(G)
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 1 tbs oil
- 2.5 cups cooked brown rice (cooled)
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon butter or df Nuttelex
- Salt for seasoning
- Heat oil in pan
- Stir fry carrot and shallots (optional leave some shallots out for a garnis)
- Add peas & Corn and cook for 2 minutes until veggies just start to soften
- Add cooked rice and stir until rice warmed through.
- Move rice & Veggie mix to one end of pan
- Add butter to empty end of pan. When melted add eggs and stir until scrambled
- Mix in to rice and mix well and season with salt