For 2 people you need the following ingredients
- 2 x 150g fresh white fish without bones
- 150g cooked white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot (S), cut into fine sticks
- 100g fine green beans
- 1 tablespoon of canola or other suitable oil
- 2 tablespoons Nuttelex or other suitable DF spread (can use butter for dairy allowed)
- 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid and 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives (NB chives are easy to grow)
Optional: serve with suitable home made mayonnaise or home made garlic mayonaise
Note for a more liberal diet, can add sliced zuchinni (S) and use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (A)(S) instead of citric acid and water.
2. Place fish on top, season with a little salt then add potatoes
3. Fold paper or foil and seal edges. Bake in preheated oven 200°C, 180°C Fan,for 12-15 mins until fish is cooked.
This recipe was inspired by a recipe found here https://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/maille/fish_en_papillotte_with_aioli.html
The non adapted version (pictured) should be tolerated by those who are less sensitive – liberal diet.