For 2 people you need the following ingredients
- 2 x 150g fresh white fish without bones
- 150g cooked white potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 CARROT *, cut into fine sticks
- 100g fine green beans
- 1 tablespoon of canola or other suitable oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter or Nuttelex (DF)
- 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives (NB chives are easy to grow)
Optional: serve with suitable home made Aoili (garlic mayonnaise)
3. Fold paper or foil and seal edges. Bake in preheated oven 200°C, 180°C Fan,for 12-15 mins until fish is cooked.
This recipe was inspired by a recipe found here https://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/maille/fish_en_papillotte_with_aioli.html
The non adapted version (pictured) should be tolerated by most people on a semi restricted food intolerance diet.