- 1 boiled egg
- 1 slice of bread: white standard or suitable gluten free e.g. Genius Brand
- Butter or df spread e.g. Nuttelex
- 1/2-1 Garlic Clove crushed
- Shredded Iceberg lettuce (or COS LETTUCE OR FANCY LETTUCE* if moderate salicylates tolerate))
- 1/2 Celery Stick thinly sliced
- Home made mayonnaise (from RPAH Allergy Unit Friendly Food cookbook recipe) or Garlic Mayo If dairy tolerated you may like to create a sour cream or buttermilk dressing made with sour cream or buttermilk, a little oil, garlic and citric acid or malt vinegar (gluten), and a pinch of brown sugar.
Mix together crushed garlic and butter (or df spread)