- 4 skinless chicken thighs halved
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or rice bran oil or low GM canola oil
- 1 Leek sliced (white part only)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 350ml Home made chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 1 bunch of Asparagus stem trimmed
- 3 tbsp of sour cream
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Gently fry the leek for 5 minutes and the chicken and garllic and fry for another 5 mins until chicken until browned.
Pour over the stock and add citric acid. Cook for 5 mins, then turn the chicken, add the asparagus and cook for 3 mins more.
Inspired by recipe found at BBC good foods - source of picture.
error: Content is protected !!