- 2 medium-sized Chokoes peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes. (or 1 medium choko and 1 medium white potato peeled and cubed)
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock home made with suitable ingredients.
- 1 chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 leek (white part) washed and sliced.
- 1 small CARROT* chopped optional
- 1 celery stalk sliced,
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt to season
- Optional 1/4 cup cream
- Optional Fresh Coriander to garnish
Place all ingredients in a large pot and cook on medium-high heat for 25 minutes.
Transfer to a blender and process.
Return to pot, add heavy cream if you desire, and season with salt
Serve, and if you wish garnish with Coriander.