Contains dairy, gluten free optional
This dish is not only tasty, but also very quick and easy to make. It is great for busy nights and the end of the week.
- 300 grams Chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 Green spring onion (1)
- 2 cups GF Rice Pasta (can use Wheat Pasta if not sensitive to wheat or gluten) (2)
- 1 tbsp Sunflower oil or non gm Canola oil
- 1/2 cup cream or sour cream
- 2 tbsp Whisky
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil over medium heat and brown chicken. Add whisky. Stir until whisky evaporates.
- Stir in cream. Reduce heat and simmer, scraping the bits from the bottom of the pan, until the cream thickens and changes to a rich brown colour.
- Toss pasta with sauce and divide evenly on two plates. Top with green onions. Serve immediately.
(1) for low fodmap use green tips only
(2) half cup of standard wheat pasta is low fodmap