Contains dairy and gluten
This pasta bake freezes well. For low amine eat within 2 weeks of freezing. Serve with green beans and brussels, or other suitable veg or salad.
- 250 grams chicken mince (2-3 skinless chicken breasts minced in food processor, to a level still lumpy, not pureed)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 leeks sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Salt to taste
- Suitable oil for cooking (rice bran or non gm canola oil)
- 3 cups cooked GF small pasta, or if gluten tolerated macaroni
If using shallot, you can cook the mince and the onion together with the garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of plain flour (Standard or Gluten free)
- 1 cup of A2 milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup sour cream (or cream cheese)
- Top with 1 cup of breadcrumbs, home made Gluten Free or standard if Gluten OK