- Eggs – 3 large
- Suitable Oil
- Cabbage – 1 cup
- 1 spring onion stem
- Suitable DF Spread (or Butter or ghee if dairy suitable)
- Chop spring onion and cabbage. heat oil in pan on medium heat.
- Add cabbage Cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add butter or df spread when melted add spring onion greens
- Mix 3 eggs. Add egg mixture to pan on medium-low heat.
- Cook slowly for 5 minutes. The eggs should firm up enough so you can flip it over into an omelet. If it doesn’t firm up enough, then cover the pan with a lid for 1 minute until firm enough to flip.
- Season with salt then flip
Serve and enjoy!