This is a nice dip for entertaining, served with plain rice crackers or other suitable crackers. If you have difficulty tolerating beetroot, you may like to try cream cheese and chive dip instead.
What you need
- 1 1/4 tsp citric and 1 TBS water
- 1/4 cup finely snipped chives
- 250g Philadelphia Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 150 grams peeled boiled and softened fresh baby BEETROOT
- 1 Tbs maple syrup or rice syrup
How to make it
1. COMBINE all the ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth.
Original inspiration and photo Source: Philladelphia https://www.philly.com.au/recipe/beetroot-dip/
(has been adapted to be friendlier)