- 1 Cup of Water or Chicken Stock using the RPAH Allergy Unit Friendly Food Cookbook recipe or homemade basic stock made from suitable ingredients
- 1 (550g) swede (Rutabaga), peeled, cut into thin slices
- 1 leek , trimmed, halved, washed, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Bring stock to the boil in a saucepan over high heat.
2. Arrange swede and leek in a single layer in baking dish. Add stock. Cover. Bake for about 30 minutes, Remove cover. Bake for 30 minutes or until swede is tender. Top with parsley optional. Serve.
Tip: this recipe can be cooked in the microwave