This recipe serves 2
You will need
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of gluten free cornflour
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 200 mls Rice Milk Calcium fortified
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Mix cornflour and sugar together with 1–2 tablespoons of rice milk to form a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining rice milk. Stir until lumps dissolve.
- Cook in the microwave for 1–2 minutes until thickened or stir constantly in a saucepan on the stove top until thickened.
- Add vanilla essence to flavour.
Original Source: http://heas.health.vic.gov.au/early-childhood-services/recipes/rice-milk-custard-allergy-friendly