This recipe only takes a minute to cook in the microwave, and just a few to prepare.
Recipe is for 1 person
- 3 tablespoons of Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of softened Butter (or Nuttelex)
- 1 tablespoon of milk (or rice milk)
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (pure)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- In a mug (1 1/2 cup size) – combine the flour, brown sugar nd butter with a fork until the butter forms pea-sized pieces.
- Add the milk and stir until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, and water. Spoon the mixture over the pudding batter.
- Place the mug on a plate in case it overflows as it cooks. Then microwave for 1 minute (note some people may need to microwave for an extra 15 seconds )